Welcome to Permkill - Pest Control
Permkill Pest Control offer a wide range of pest control services ranging from one-off Pest Control treatments to regular service contracts for both commercial Pest Control and domestic premises. Following Pest Control treatments we will be pleased to offer our recommendations to help assist in preventing any re-infestation by pests.
Permkill Pest Control are passionate about what we do and enjoy solving pest control problems permanently! Based in Cheshunt, Waltham cross, we cover North London and Hertfordshire we would aim to get to get to you as soon as possible after your call, at a time convenient to you!
We will provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION INSPECTION AND QUOTATION.
Why use us:
Permkill Pest Control are fully qualified holding the BPCA / RSPH level 2 Award in Pest Management.
Permkill Pest Control are BASIS PROMPT registered( independent industry / government recognised register of professional pest controllers).
Permkill Pest Control have full public liability insurance.
Permkill Pest Control Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation.
Permkill Pest Contro are Full member of the British Pest Control Association!
Proof Permkill Pest Control are fit for the fight
Permkill Pest Control is a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) - the trade body for the pest management industry in the UK.
Our members logo is earned and we're proud to display it because membership is a sign of professional Pest control and a mark of quality.
BPCA promotes best practice and being part of the organisation provides independent proof that we're committed to excellence in every part of our Pest control services.
What our BPCA membership means for our Pest Control customers:
- Membership is recognition of our expertise in Pest Control.
- It shows we abide by industry Codes of Conduct and Practice and pass regular audits against British Standard EN 16636 - the benchmark of quality for pest control operators across Europe.
- Membership also confirms that we're able to provide detailed advice on pest prevention measures and will carry out a proper survey before starting any work.
- It's evidence that we protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments.
- Being part of BPCA also confirms that we hold the proper Pest control insurances.
- Our membership also gives us access to technical Pest control support, business guidance and help with documentation and legislation - which means we're always ahead of the game.
In short, it's independent affirmation that our customers will be protected professionally - and that we're fit for the fight!
You can always check our membership status at BPCA