Proof Permkill Pest Control are fit for the fight
Permkill Pest Control is a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) - the trade body for the pest management industry in the UK.
Our members logo is earned and we're proud to display it because membership is a sign of professional Pest control and a mark of quality.
BPCA promotes best practice and being part of the organisation provides independent proof that we're committed to excellence in every part of our Pest control services.
What our BPCA membership means for our Pest Control customers:
- Membership is recognition of our expertise in Pest Control.
- It shows we abide by industry Codes of Conduct and Practice and pass regular audits against British Standard EN 16636 - the benchmark of quality for pest control operators across Europe.
- Membership also confirms that we're able to provide detailed advice on pest prevention measures and will carry out a proper survey before starting any work.
- It's evidence that we protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments.
- Being part of BPCA also confirms that we hold the proper Pest control insurances.
- Our membership also gives us access to technical Pest control support, business guidance and help with documentation and legislation - which means we're always ahead of the game.
In short, it's independent affirmation that our customers will be protected professionally - and that we're fit for the fight!
You can always check our membership status at BPCA